Discusses "social satire" and the role of 'Punch'.
Ms [copy, draft or unsent?] letter from Graves to Malcolm Muggeridge
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb473-rg/j/rg/j/muggeridge/5
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 473 RG/J/Muggeridge/5
- Dates of Creation29 August 1953
- Physical Description1 leaf
Scope and Content
Canelluñ Collection number: CC6053
This refers to the arrangement of the papers in Robert Graves’ study before they were transferred to the College.