Graves writes in reply to Thadani's question about his assessment of himself as a novelist. Graves states that he only cares about poetry, but that his works 'I, Claudius', 'Wife to Mr Milton', 'Count Belisarius' and a forthcoming work on Tonga all reflect particular interests of his. Also mentions 'The Nazarene Gospel Restored' - "the book by which I will be eventually best known [...]".
Ms [copy, draft or unsent?] letter from Graves to [?] Thadani
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 473 RG/J/Thadani/1
- Dates of Creation27 April 1959
- Physical Description1 leaf
Scope and Content
Canelluñ Collection number: CC6050
This refers to the arrangement of the papers in Robert Graves’ study before they were transferred to the College.