Arnold Fawcus of the Trianon Press, based in France, corresponds with Graves about the printing and publishing of 'The Infant with the Globe' and 'Adam's Rib'. The series also includes: ts letter from Fawcus to James Metcalfe, whose wood engravings illustrate 'Adam's Rib' (19 January 1954); ts copy letter from Fawcus to A.P. Watt (30 June 1954); and ts copy letter from Fawcus to Joshua Podro (5 January 1956). Many letters are jointly addressed to Graves and Beryl Graves; two are written on proofs of 'The Infant with the Globe'.
Correspondence of the Trianon Press Ltd
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb473-rg/j/rg/j/trianon
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 473 RG/J/Trianon
- Dates of Creation1953 to 1959
- Physical Description1 folder
Scope and Content
Canelluñ Collection number: CC0506
This refers to the arrangement of the papers in Robert Graves’ study before they were transferred to the College.