Walker is writing a history of Armenia, and the correspondence concerns Graves's uncle, Sir Robert Graves, a British diplomat in Armenia in the late 19th century.
Correspondence of Christopher Walker
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb473-rg/j/rg/j/walkerc
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 473 RG/J/WalkerC
- Dates of Creation1973 to 1974
- Physical Description2 items
Scope and Content
Canelluñ Collection number: CC1201
This refers to the arrangement of the papers in Robert Graves’ study before they were transferred to the College.