Correspondence discusses Christopher Simon's work as an archaeologist, and also includes news of the Simon family; series includes one photocopy ts letter from Beatrice Rehl, Cambridge University Press to Christopher Simon (12 November 1992)..
Correspondence of Christopher Simon
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 473 RG/J/SimonC
- Dates of Creation1973 to 1999
- Physical Description9 items; 13 leaves
Scope and Content
Canelluñ Collection number: CC0454
This refers to the arrangement of the papers in Robert Graves’ study before they were transferred to the College.