Robert Harling writes about arrangements to interview Graves for the 'Sunday Times' and later about Graves's contributions to 'House & Garden'.
Correspondence of Robert Harling
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 473 RG/J/Harling
- Dates of Creation1955 to 1967
- Physical Description7 items; 7 leaves
Scope and Content
Canelluñ Collection number: CC0218
This refers to the arrangement of the papers in Robert Graves’ study before they were transferred to the College.