Asks Graves to look at a book of poetry by his sister, Wrenne; mentions Eileen Garrett. Bears two lines of verse in Graves's hand.
Ts letter from A.S. Jarman to Graves
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 473 RG/J/Jarman/1
- Dates of Creation21 March 1961
- Physical Description1 leaf
Scope and Content
Canelluñ Collection number: CC6311
This refers to the arrangement of the papers in Robert Graves’ study before they were transferred to the College.
Letter arrived in a folder marked "Reproofs, admonitions, letters to editors"; the contents of the folder were not, however, homogeneous so have been re-filed during cataloguing in their appropriate correspondent series.