Archaeological papers of Sir Ian Richmond, 20th century, including:
- plans, drawings and maps
- notebooks containing field, and other notes
- engagement diaries
- correspondence with individuals
- correspondence with various bodies, including: academic societies, archaeological committees, museums, and publications.
- papers and photographs relating to archaeological sites, mainly to British sites, but also to foreign sites, particularly in Italy (especially Rome) and Gaul
- academic papers, including lectures, articles, typescript drafts of books, and broadcasts etc.