Papers relating to the Pembroke College conference but also including a number of letters, essays/addresses, pamphlets and items of ephemera, especially a number produced by the Gay Christian Movement. Items of note include:
- /2: 'Towards a Theology of Gay Liberation: A Movement Pamphlet' (n.d. ).
- /7-11: Various leaflets published by the Gay Christian Movement [1970s].
- /12: Elizabeth Mobberly, 'Homosexuality and the Church: Further Suggestions', March 1976.
- /14-27: Various items produced by the Gay Christian Movement (1976-1977) including pamphlets, copies of The Bulletin (some in draft form) and a letter concerning a committee meeting.
- /33-35: Typescript essays/addresses: Jim Cotter, 'The gay challenge to traditional notions of human sexuality'; Malcolm Johnson, 'What is and what is not a Christian gay relationship?'; Giles Hibbert, 'Gay Liberation in the Context of Christian Liberation'.