Letters and papers relating to Dyson's editorship of the periodical, The Christian. Items of note include:
- /1: Letter from Finbar Butler of Nigeria dated 1 January 1977. Butler thanks Dyson for his article in the fourth issue of The Christian and is "interested in any work being done for homosexuals".
- /2: Letter from Rev. Dennis Nadin of Salford dated 20 May 1976. Nadin encloses information about his organisation, known as REACH, which was established in 1974 "to bring greater understanding of homosexuality within the Church" [of England].
- /22: Extracts from The Christian, on homosexuality and the Church for publication, 25 March 1977.
- /23: Minutes of the meeting of the board of the board of directors of New Christian Publications, 2 February 1977.
- /25: Copy letter to "Donald" from Dyson 16 July 1977. Dyson wishes to resign as director of New Christian Publications. He states that "we must ensure that Christian remains a journal of love and healing for all."
- /28: Copy letter to "Richard" dated 2 January 1978. Dyson refers to the "growing problems over the editing of The Christian" and mentions at length the difficulties encountered.