Illtud Evans (1913-1972) was a homosexual theologian, a convert to Catholicism who lived in Greece towards the end of his life and was a long-term friend of Cliff Tucker and Tony Dyson. This is a manuscript theological work. Most of the work is handwritten on thin reused paper with modern Greek printing on the reverse. Parts two and three have been typed. It was found in a folder which states that it was Evans's last work and that parts one and three have been published; part three was edited for publication in The Christian.
Manuscript of Illtud Evans
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 AED/2/1/2/26
- Dates of Creationn.d. [1970s?]
- Physical Description1 piece Paper is crumpled and in poor condition.