Publications, consisting of:
- /1: Charles Tomlinson, Seeing is Believing (London: Oxford University Press, 1960).
- /2: R.S. Thomas, Tares (London: Rupert Hart-Davis, 1961). Contains some pencil annotations by Dyson to front.
- /3: R.S. Thomas, Words and the Poet, W. D. Thomas Memorial Lecture (Cardiff: University of Wales Press, 1964). This has been heavily annotated by Dyson.
- /4: Ted Hughes, Wodwo (London: Faber and Faber, 1967). Includes an unsent letter to Leslie Virgo dated 3 January 1977, in which Dyson describes going to Manchester for a literary sixth form conference. This appears to have been used as a bookmark.
- /5: R.S. Thomas, Collected Poems: 1945-1990 (London: J. M. Dent, 1993).
- /6: Dust jacket for My Sad Captains by Thom Gunn with pencil annotations [the book is not present].