Letters from John Wain (1925-1994), writer and poet. In the letter dated 28 June 1968, Wain asks Dyson about taking "the Macbeth proofs to Macmillans". In the undated letter, he says that he is too busy to produce a "WW1 [World War 1]/W[ilfred] Owen" Casebook quickly.
Letters from John Wain
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 AED/1/2/40
- Dates of Creation28 Jun 1968 and n.d.
- Physical Description2 pieces