Miscellaneous papers which include:
- /1: Letter from Enid Wistwich, 20 June 93: she expresses sadness on the death of Cliff [Tucker] and reminisces about their working together for Camden Council in the 1960s.
- /2-3: Solicitor's letters relating to the estate of Cliff Tucker .
- /4: Copy of the will of Anthony Edward (Tony) Dyson (n.d.)
- /5: Copy letter to the Chaplain and Director of Healing at Burrswood, dated 5 July 1993. Dyson asks for prayers to be said for some friends of his and describes his religious experiences at Burrswood in the 1970s.
- /6: Computer printout of a poem, 'Christmas Solstice Poem', by Brendan Somers, dated 11 Dec 96.
- /7: Circular letter from Dyson, dated 27 April 94 regarding the Cliff Tucker Theatre at Lampeter [University].