Papers belonging to Dyson which have been extracted from the papers of Cliff Tucker. They include:
- /3: Letter from 'Brendan' dated 24 May 1994. He sends some photographs and reviews (not present). Attached are some photocopies of newpaper articles about gay rights campaigners, Anthony Grey and Peter Tatchell.
- /4: Undated typescript comments possibly concerning Dyson's editorship of The Christian [1970s?]
- /5: Nine pages of notes on philosophy and religion on Critical Quarterly Society paper n. d.
- /7: Copy letter from Dyson to the Bishop of London dated 25 Sept. 1991. Dyson writes at length about his criticisms of the Church of England regarding its attitude towards homosexuality.
- /10: Typescript obituary of Cliff Tucker by Dyson .
- /11-12: Printed, published copies of Towards a Charter of Homosexual Rights