File of correspondence relating to Dyson's depositing of papers relating to his early gay rights campaigning with the London School of Economics:
- /1: Typed description of the letters relating to the foundation of the Albany Trust and Homosexual Law Reform Society, and a list of letters sent to Dyson in 1958 in date order.
- /2: Manuscript version of the above, without the list of letters.
- /3: Draft of the description of the letters and inventory, with manuscript corrections.
- /4: Letter from A. Raspin, Archivist at the London School of Economics, dated 5 June 1990, thanking Dyson for his letter of 31 May . He states that he understands Dyson's "point about The Times letters and will observe it".
- /5: Typed inventory of the letters.
- /6: Copy letter dated July 1995. Dyson explains that he has found a file which "belongs with the previous archive I sent" and describes the history of the establishment of the Executive Committee of the Albany Trust.