- /1: Notebook marked 'A E Dyson Arts I English Homework', 'all important First Year Work' and 'essay on Modern Poetry' to front cover. Inside are Dyson's handwritten notes on modern poetry.
- /2: Notebook containing essays on poets and literature.
- /3: Notebook dated 31 March 1950 at the front and 8 August 1952 on last used page. Notes inside on subjects including Christianity, Philosophy, and Literature. Half the volume is unused.
- /4: Notebook containing literature and Philosophy notes.
- /5: Notebook on poets and poetry, containing rough notes with corrections.
- /6: Notebook with title 'Medieval Literature 1950'. Includes notes on the work of C.S. Lewis.
- /7: Notebook used to make notes on lectures on prose.
- /8: Notebook containing notes on Literature and Philosophy.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 AED/2/1/3/3/1
- Dates of Creation1950-1952
- Physical Description8 pieces Some volumes have loose bindings.