Papers relating to Dyson's campaigns and activities, such as the Viva Trust and the Charter of Homosexual rights. Items of note include:
- /1: Typed mission statement of the Viva Trust, dated 24 August 1978.
- /2: Typed information on the Viva Trust, including the names of the trustees, information on the programme of work and research projects.
- /3: Copy letter to "Bishop John", 28 September 1978. Dyson writes about his work on R.S. Thomas and Yeats. He also writes about his editorship of Christian and how he found the Conference "stimulating, but a bit puzzling".
- /6: Letter from Robert [Mercer], Bishop of Matabeleland, Rhodesia, 6 September 1978. Mercer writes that he would be honoured to sit on the Honorary Committee of the Viva Trust. He goes on to mention the difficulties of living in Rhodesia, such as only being allowed into the United Kingdom with special dispensation and the "economic war being waged against Rhodesia".
- /9: Article on Easter by Illtud Evans taken from The Tablet, dated 10 April 1971.