Miscellaneous papers which include:
- /1: Circular letter from Dyson, dated 27 April 94: a letter of thanks to those who attended the opening of the Cliff Tucker Theatre at the University of Lampeter.
- /4 and /6-7: Correspondence with the Woodland Trust, regarding Dyson's wish to have trees planted to remember dead and living friends.
- /5: Letter from Michael Fulljames, Senior Chaplain at Burrswood Christian Centre, 11 July 1995. He thanks Dyson for his letter and cheque, and has placed the names of Dyson's friends in "our book on the altar, so that they are prayed for daily".
- /8: Letter from Chris Miles of the Lord Chancellor's Department, 27 July 1995: Miles thanks Dyson for his recent letter on the Draft Bill on Mental Incapacity.
- /14: Copy letter to Lord Mackay of Clashfern as Lord Chancellor, undated. Dyson writes in support of advance directives, expresses his belief in God and explains the unpleasant treatment his mother experienced.
- /18: Newspaper article on Richard Dawkins from The Guardian, 29 July 1995.