This material comprises:
- /1: File of typed writing on Thomas Hardy.
- /2: File of typed writing on eighteenth-century verse.
- /3: File containing typed essays on T.S. Eliot's The Waste Land and on Milton.
- /4: File containing typed essays on the Cambridge Platonists, two drafts of an essay called 'Towards Christian Faith', and a typed essay on Hesse.
- /5: File containing handwritten dialogue possibly for a play or novel, incomplete.
- /6: Offprint from periodical, University of Texas Studies in Literature and Language: 'The Meaning of Paradise Regained' by Dyson (1961).
- /7: File of rough manuscript notes on an unidentified subject.