Papers relating to homosexual rights and Christianity including Towards a Charter of Homosexual Rights, The Viva Trust and Pembroke College Conference. Items of note include:
- /4: Copy letter to the Bishop of Gloucester, 5 December 1976. Dyson writes to the Bishop as Chairman of the Working Party on Homosexuality. He expresses his disquiet that "no bishop spoke up in defence of Jer[e]my Thorpe" and Festival of Light pamphlets which "have attacked all homosexuals".
- /10: Letter from Peter Ellis and Giles Hibbert of the Gay Christian Movement, 1 April 1977. They express "perplexity and dismay" following items published in The Christian.
- /13: Letter from John Bancroft of the Medical Research Council of Reproductive Biology, 23 January 1978. Bancroft expresses his thoughts on the Charter of Homosexual Rights, expressing his dislike of the word "homophobia".
- /15: Draft copy of the Charter of Homosexual Rights with manuscript corrections.
- /27: Circular letter explaining the background and aims of the Viva Trust.