A notebook. The diary, which relates experiences in Palestine, covers from 1 July 1886 to 18 September 1887. The entries after 3 September 1886, are few, on 4 pages. On several of the blank pages at the end are pasted the following items:
- (a) journal of Trip to H(usu), 26-29 November 1887, [6 pages];
- (b) agreement between Mrs Shakoor and the Church Missionary Society concerning the British Mission in Cairo, 17 February 1889, [3 pages];
- (c) journal of journey from Jerusalem to Medebah and Kerak, 2-10 February, n.y., [16 pages];
- (d) notes on the agreement in (b), [2 pages];
- (e) copy of the agreement in (b), by Mrs Shakoor, [1 page].