National Registration certificate (22 Oct. 1917); Certified Copy of Attestation (n.d.); 13 manuscript letters, mainly from his mother, sister and brother-in-law (8 Mar.-10 Oct. 1918, n.d.); Manuscript letter to "Mac" (16 Mar. 1918); Photocopy of manuscript letter to his mother, with poem and photograph (14 Apr. 1919); 2 French banknotes and bars (n.d.); Ordinary Telegraphist, RNVR (Royal Naval Volunteer Reserve) examination certificate (3 Apr. 1918); Post Office note (10 Feb. 1919); Press cutting from The Daily Mirror (1 July 1919); 3 photographs (n.d.); Notice of thanks relating to the Metropolitan Special Constabulary Reserve (May 1926).
Albert Parsons papers
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 206 Liddle Collection DF 100
- Dates of Creation1917-1926
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 file; manuscript, photographs, a press cutting, and printed material Includes a National Registration certificate and other documents; also, two French banknotes and bars
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Albert Edward Parsons was an Ordinary Telegraphist, RNVR (Royal Naval Volunteer Reserve), Mar.-Oct. 1918.
Access is unrestricted
The papers were placed in the Collection by Mrs Brenda Adams (daughter). See Research Correspondence File.
Other Finding Aids
Domestic Front catalogue (hard copy) http://www.leeds.ac.uk/library/spcoll/liddle/index.htm
Alternative Form Available