National Registration certificate (22 Oct. 1917); Certified Copy of Attestation (n.d.); 13 manuscript letters, mainly from his mother, sister and brother-in-law (8 Mar.-10 Oct. 1918, n.d.); Manuscript letter to "Mac" (16 Mar. 1918); Photocopy of manuscript letter to his mother, with poem and photograph (14 Apr. 1919); 2 French banknotes and bars (n.d.); Ordinary Telegraphist, RNVR (Royal Naval Volunteer Reserve) examination certificate (3 Apr. 1918); Post Office note (10 Feb. 1919); Press cutting from The Daily Mirror (1 July 1919); 3 photographs (n.d.); Notice of thanks relating to the Metropolitan Special Constabulary Reserve (May 1926).
Albert Parsons papers
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb206-liddlecollectiondf100
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 206 Liddle Collection DF 100
- Dates of Creation1917-1926
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 file; manuscript, photographs, a press cutting, and printed material Includes a National Registration certificate and other documents; also, two French banknotes and bars
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Albert Edward Parsons was an Ordinary Telegraphist, RNVR (Royal Naval Volunteer Reserve), Mar.-Oct. 1918.
Conditions Governing Access
Access is unrestricted
The papers were placed in the Collection by Mrs Brenda Adams (daughter). See Research Correspondence File.
Other Finding Aids
Domestic Front catalogue (hard copy) http://www.leeds.ac.uk/library/spcoll/liddle/index.htm
Alternative Form Available