These folders contain the following:
- One black and white production photograph of the 1934 Regent’s Park Open Air Theatre production of William Shakespeare’s A Midsummer Night’s Dream, in which Martita Hunt played Helena.
- Four black and white production photographs for the 1934 Queen’s Theatre production of Clemence Dane’s Moonlight is Silver. One photograph is signed by members of the cast.
- One black and white production photograph of the 1939 Rudolf Steiner Hall Theatre production of Dickens’ Great Expectations. This version was adapted for the stage by Alec Guinness.
- Five black and white publicity portraits of Hunt as Mrs Cheveley in the 1943 Westminster Theatre production of Oscar Wilde’s An Ideal Husband, taken by Cecil Beaton.
- One black and white production photograph of the Broadway production of The Madwoman of Chaillott by Jean Giraudoux and ten black and white production photograph of the London production of the same play, 7 of which were taken by Angus McBean.
- Six black and white Angus McBean production photographs of the 1953 Phoenix Theatre production of Terence Rattigans’ The Sleeping Prince. Vivien Leigh also features in some of these.
- Five black and white photographs from a variety of productions, including an image of Hunt and a co-star Malcolm Graham at the first night of Sweet Yesterday at the Adelphi Theatre, 1945 and a production image of the 1929 production of Le Malade Imaginair at the Old Vic, London.