This series consists of papers relating to the book written by Michael Sanderson: The History of the University of East Anglia.Published in 2002 by Hambledon and London.
UEA Collection: Michael Sanderson
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Michael Sanderson (1938/39 - 1974) was Reader in History at the University of East Anglia.
- UEA/SAN/1 Research papers, printed materials, and drafts for individual chapters of The History of the University of East Anglia
- UEA/SAN/2 Drafts and proofs of scripts
- UEA/SAN/3 Correspondence and interviews
Conditions Governing Access
Access to this sub-fonds is by appointment with the Archivist.
The files were deposited at the Archives Department by Michael Sanderson on 13 August 2003. He retained a limited number of files which were thought to be of a sensitive nature.
Conditions Governing Use
Reproductions can be supplied in hard copy or digital format subject to physical condition and the terms of deposit. A charge is made for this service. Copyright restrictions may apply and the advice of the Archives department should be sought for any use of reproductions other than personal research.