Consists of letters and proofs relating to the published poetry works of Glyn Maxwell.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 186 BXB/1/1/MAX
- Dates of Creation1990 - 2000
- Physical Description4 boxes
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Glyn Maxwell was born in 1962 in Welwyn Garden City, where he grew up. He studied English at Oxford and poetry at Boston University. As well as his four poetry books, he has published a novel, Blue Burneau (Chatto, 1994), shortlisted for the Whitbread First Novel Prize, and three verse plays in Gnyss the Magnificent (Chatto, 1993). He currently teaches poetry at Amherst College in Massachusetts, where he lives with his wife and daughter.