Consists of letters and proofs relating to the published poetry works of Jeni Couzyn.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 186 BXB/1/1/COZ
- Dates of Creation1985 - 1993
- Physical Description1 box
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Jeni Couzyn published her Selected Poems, Life by Drowning, with Bloodaxe in 1985, drawing on work from her collections Flying (1970), Monkeys’ Wedding (1972), Christmas in Africa (1975) and House of Changes (1978), as well as new poems. She edited The Bloodaxe Book of Contemporary Women Poets (1985) and the Livewire teenage anthology Singing Down the Bones (Women’s Press, 1989). She lives in London.