Consists of letters and proofs relating to the published poetry works of Imtiaz Dharker.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 186 BXB/1/1/DHA
- Dates of Creation1997 - 2009
- Physical Description1 box, 2 oversized items
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Born in Pakistan, Imtiaz Dharker grew up a Muslim Calvinist in a Lahori household in Glasgow and eloped with a Hindu Indian to live in Bombay. She now lives between India, London and Wales. She is an accomplished artist and documentary film-maker, and has published four books with Bloodaxe, Postcards from god (including Purdah) (1997), I Speak for the Devil (2001), The terrorist at my table (2006) and Leaving Fingerprints (2009), all including her own drawings.