Consists of letters and proofs relating to the published poetry works of Nigel Wells.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 186 BXB/1/1/WEL
- Dates of Creation1980 - 1988
- Physical Description2 boxes, 1 oversized item
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Nigel Wells is a poet and playwright. He was born in 1944 and brought up near Portsmouth. He spent four years in the RAF, then seven years working in a Ministry of Agriculture laboratory. After moving to Wales in 1972, he worked on farms, in forestry, and as a builder and a community worker, and studied at the University College of Wales, Aberystwyth. He now lives in Aberaeron and was the winner of Welsh Arts Council Prizes in 1980 and 1989.