Consists of letters and proofs relating to the published poetry works of Pamela Gillilan.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 186 BXB/1/1/GIP
- Dates of Creation1986 - 1998
- Physical Description2 boxes
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Pamela Gillilan won the Cheltenham Festival poetry competition in 1979. Her Selected Poems, All-Steel Traveller (1994) includes work from her first book, That Winter, which was shortlisted for the Commonwealth Poetry Prize as the UK’s best first collection. It does not cover The Turnspit Dog. Her last collection The Rashomon Syndrome was published by Bloodaxe in 1998. She died in 2001.