Church notes for Hertfordshire, written by Rev. Andrew Clark in 1913.
Hertfordshire Notes of Rev. Andrew Clark
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb161-mss.top.herts.e.1-8
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 161 MSS. Top. Herts. e. 1-8
- Dates of Creation1913
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical Description8 shelfmarks
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Andrew Clark (1856-1922) was rector of Great Leighs, Essex, and an antiquary.
Conditions Governing Access
Entry to read in the Library is permitted only on presentation of a valid reader's card (for admissions procedures see http://www.bodleian.ox.ac.uk/specialcollections).
The notes were presented to the Library by Rev. Andrew Clark in 1913.
Collection level description created by Emily Tarrant, Department of Special Collections and Western Manuscripts.
Other Finding Aids
Falconer Madan, et al., A summary catalogue of western manuscripts in the Bodleian Library at Oxford which have not hitherto been catalogued in the Quarto series (7 vols. in 8 [vol. II in 2 parts], Oxford, 1895-1953; reprinted, with corrections in vols. I and VII, Munich, 1980), vol. VI, nos. 36302-9.