Describes in summary the formation and development of the Christian churches in Changzhi, Lucheng, and Licheng, North China, between 1887 and 1949. Includes copies of photographs of missionaries, and a list of China Inland Mission missionaries who served at Changzhi from 1887.
'How the Gospel came to South East Shanxi', by Dr Norman Cliff
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 102 MS 380726
- Dates of CreationFeb 2000
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description23 pp.