Finance records for the National Society in York
1. 1838. Application forms for financial aid to schools.
2. 1839-42. Lists of subscribers to education, with details of their subscriptions.
3. 1840. Account of the York Diocesan Schools. Missing as of 03/03/2020.
4. 1840. Appeal from Queen Victoria for funds for the schools. Missing as of 03/03/2020.
5. 1841. Appeal for funds to build two National Schools in Walmgate. Missing as of 03/03/2020.
6. 1842. Account for York Diocesan National Schools. Missing as of 03/03/2020.
7. 1842. Appeal for funds for the York National Schools. Appeal for funds to build three National Schools in York.
8. 1843. Appeal for funds for education in the mining and manufacturing areas. Missing as of 03/03/2020.
9. 1843. Resolutions from the Board Minutes concerning financial aid to schools.
10. 1843. Blank list for contributors to the National Fund.
11. 1852. Appeal for funds to maintain Training School and local schools by York Diocesan Society. Missing as of 03/03/2020.
12. 1859. Government minute re aid to rural parishes.
13. 1859. Letter re Church collections in parishes aided by the Society & National Society Building grants.
14. Draft application form for financial assistance to schools.
15. Blank forms for application for grants.
16. Questionnaire for grant to erect a Normal or Model School.
17. Application forms for aid to enlarge schools.