Tables of pedigrees with related material on the Barclay family of Urie, Kincardineshire, and Bury Hill, Dorking, Surrey, compiled sometime after 1913 by Emma Sophia Galton.
- ff.1-4 Pedigree of the Barclays of Urie to Robert Barclay [d.1842] with notes.
- The remainder of the volume comprises transcripts, sometimes incomplete, from R Barclay A Genealogical Account of the Barclays of Urie formerly of Mathers (privately printed by James Chalmers, Aberdeen, 1740). Two items were transcribed for Hudson Gurney esq in 1856, another under the 'Superintendance of Mr Kinlock and Mr Kinnear, 1858'.
- Loose within the volume: Notes [incomplete ?] from a letter from Rev Samuel Evans, vicar of Marshfield, Monmouthshire, to B C L Bevan giving the pedigree of the family of Bevan to Robert Cooper Lee Bevan (b.1809) and of other descendants of the seven sons of Silvanus Bevan [1743-1830]. (23pp.) Also two engravings of Keswick by H Gurney esq and Fraeme family tree.
- Bound into the volume is a printed pamphlet, A Genealogical Account of the Berkeleys of Urie, London, 1812, 98pp.
- f.291v, engraving of Lt Col Robert Barclay; ff.292v and 293r, photographs of paintings of Captain Barclay Allardice; f.293v photograph and copy of lithograph? of Urie; f.294r photograph of an engraving of Robert Barclay; f.301v pencil sketch of Urie.
- Printed pamphlet: i-viii + 1-98 pp.