This minute book is from the Bessacarr and Tawnfields Branch of the Doncaster District Co-operative Women's Guild. Matters discussed in this minute book include finances, correspondence, events, conferences, election of officials, meetings, activities and guest speakers. There are also various general Co-operative Women's Guild documents inserted into this minute book, which include a Doncaster District Council newsletter from September 1972; a Yorkshire Section officials list for 1972/73; branch newsletters for June 1969, July/August 1972 and May/June 1972; a letter from the Co-operative Women's Guild concerning nominations for Hospital Management Committees; rules for the public speaking contest of 1972/1973; the national programme theme for 1969/70 and a letter sent to the branch about a summer course for auxiliary members.
Minute Book, 1964-1969
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb1499-ycwg/ycwg/1/4/1
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1499 YCWG/1/4/1
- Dates of Creation25 Sep 1964-29 May 1969
- Physical Description1 Volume