Although the volume is titled on the spine Letters to Sir Henry E. Roscoe, in fact it largely comprises newspaper cuttings relating to Owens College, scientific matters, Roscoe's contemporaries, and obituaries and memorial notices on the death of Roscoe. However, there are a few letters pasted in, from Charles A. Keane, Peter Paterson, J. Norman Collie and Sir Ronald Ross, all dated 1913.
Letter-Book of Henry Roscoe
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 Eng MS 964
- Dates of Creation[?1861]-1913
- Physical Description1 volume.