Notes by A.W. Lawrence for a revised version of his commentary on G. Rawlinson's translation of Herodotus, originally published in a limited edition of 675 copies by the Nonsuch Press, 1935.
Notes by A.W. Lawrence
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb161-dep.c.806-9
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 161 Dep. c. 806-9
- Dates of Creation[193-?]
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical Description4 shelfmarks
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Arnold Walter Lawrence (1900-1991), Thomas Edward Lawrence's youngest brother, was professor of Archaeology at Cambridge University and at the University College of Ghana. Details are given in Who Was Who.
Conditions Governing Access
Entry to read in the Library is permitted only on presentation of a valid reader's card (for admissions procedures see http://www.bodleian.ox.ac.uk/specialcollections).
The collection was deposited in the Library in 1992.
Collection level description created by Emily Tarrant, Department of Special Collections and Western Manuscripts.
Other Finding Aids
A description is available in the Library.