File of draft material labelled in Frank Herrmann's hand 'Various early ideas for a second Alexander volume'. The file contains manuscript notes on possible ideas for stories; manuscript and typescript drafts of several versions of an unpublished story entitled 'The Giant on Wheels'; pencil sketches by George Him illustrating some of the story ideas, including the Giant Alexander acting as a bridge and the Giant on wheels; and manuscript notes from Olive Jones giving feedback on the story 'The Giant on Wheels'.
'Various early ideas for a second Alexander volume'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1840 FH/01/02/01
- Dates of Creationc 1964-1966
- Physical Description35 items