File of correspondence relating to the adaptation of 'The Giant Alexander' into a musical in 1983, and the production of a video of 'The Giant Alexander', combining songs from the musical, story-telling, pictures and footage of the real locations which feature in the story. The file includes correspondence with Bryan Barnes, composer of the musical; correspondence relating to the administration of a Giant Alexander song competition for schools in East Anglia, with the winning schools being recorded singing for the video; and correspondence with Lyn Forsyth, the director of the video.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1840 FH/03/01
- Dates of Creation1981-1993
- Physical Description189 items