A letter from the Coronation Street archivist requesting a photograph of Maudie Edwards' as a young woman, to be used to represent her character Elsie Lappin in a fictitious story of the Street. The covering letter to Maudie Edwards' husband sent by lawyers dealing with her estate is attached.
Communication between Granada and Maudie Edwards' estate
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb71-thm/108/thm/108/3/2
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 71 THM/108/3/2
- Dates of CreationOct 15 1991
- Physical Description1 file (2 items)