Raw data from which the findings of the taxi availability study were based.The collection contains survey forms, maps, graphs and tables of informationrelating to taxi availability, the majority of which appears to be the actualrecords created whilst completing the field work on the streets of London.There is also brief correspondence between the Director, Sir Walter Adams(1906 - 1975), of the School and Dr. C. Board concerning the study.
GEOGRAPHY SURVEY ON TAXI AVAILABILITYIN CENTRAL LONDON
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb97-collmisc1035
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 97 COLL MISC 1035
- Dates of Creation1969-1970
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical DescriptionTwo boxes
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
London School of Economics and Political Science Geography Department studyon the availability of taxi's in central London. Conducted in 1969.
Arranged by areas of central London.
Conditions Governing Access
LONDON SCHOOL OF ECONOMICS ANDPOLITICAL SCIENCE GEOGRAPHY DEPARTME;
Other Finding Aids
No further listrequired
Conditions Governing Use
COPYRIGHT IS HELD BY THELSE