(1) An incomplete typescript of Heaney's interview with John Haffenden in January 1979 concerning Heaney's life and poetry with the latter's autograph manuscript revisions;
(2) A copy of 'Station Island' (1984) with the author's autograph manuscript revisions to the text, signed and dated 'September 13 1990'.
(3) A copy of 'James Joyce & Modern Literature' (1982) collection of essays signed by many of the authors on an early page, and again on the first page of their contribution. Includes 'Leaving the Island' by Seamus Heaney [see item 4].
(4) Typescript of Heaney's poem 'Leaving the Island' with autograph manuscript corrections and revisions and a covering note describing the piece.
Seamus Heaney, typescript of an interview by John Haffenden, and an annotated copy of 'Station Island'.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 206 BC MS 20c Heaney
- Dates of Creation1979 - 1990
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description
Scope and Content
Access to this material is unrestricted.