Proclamation, in Hebrew, Yiddish, French and English, of faith and thanksgiving, issued by the Canadian Jewish Congress to mark the bicentenary of Canadian Jewry, 1959; notes relating to the Joseph family, article in The Montreal star on the bicentennial anniversary of the Spanish and Portuguese Synagogue in Montreal, 26 Oct 1969.
Papers relating to Canadian Jewry
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 738 MS 116/132
- Dates of Creation1959, 1969
- Language of MaterialHebrew , Yiddish , French and English
- Physical Description1 folder
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Papers relating to Canadian Jewry.
Conditions Governing Access
The Special Collections Division is available for anyone to use, regardless of whether you are attached to an academic institution. Access to the Archives and Manuscripts and Rare Books reading room, however, is by prior appointment to access the manuscript material. See our website for more details.