- /1 Notebook : Magnetism and Electricity 1st year
- /2 Notebook: Magnetism and Electricity 1st year
- /3 Notebook: Magnetism and Electricity
- /4 Notebook Magnetism and Electricity
- /5 Notebook: Electrodynamics (electronics) 3rd year
- /6 Notebook: Radio-astronomy 3rd year.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 SLN/17
- Dates of Creation1950-1953
- Physical Description6 items
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Dennis Walsh (1933-2005) received a BA physics (1st class) from the University of Manchester in 1953, and a Ph.D. in 1958, He was an eminent radio-astronomer, who taught at the University of Michigan as well as the University of Manchester.