Research relates to the medical mission work of the London Missionary Society in Madagascar.
'Visualising the Protestant Medical Mission in Madagascar in Patchwork. Archival study of the period 1862-1900', by Gerard Jansen (private edition)
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 102 MS 380870
- Dates of CreationNov 2005
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 vol
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Gerard Jansen, living in the Netherlands, was a medical officer at the Chogoria Hospital of the Presbyterian Church in East Africa from 1990-1996 and in the last semester of 1998. From 1959 to 1970 he served as a medical missionary with the Dutch Reformed Church in the Transkei Mission.
Conditions Governing Access
Donated to SOAS in January 2006.