Keyes Papers. Vol. xcc. Miscellaneous papers; 1915–[1951?], n.d.
1. Correspondence of third parties; 1915-1924. Contains correspondence of A. G. Murray, Charles Walker, and Sir O. de B. Brock.
2. Pencil drawings of plants and cuttings; aft. 3 April 1937.
3. ‘Notes on the refugee situation at Santander’; [1938?]. Typewritten.
4. Typewritten list of the War Cabinet as of 8 Feb. 1941.
5. Palestinian oil field; 1942. Contains a copy of a memorandum entitled ‘The Palestinian Oilfield – Proof of its Existence’ by Dr A. Homer and Brig.-Gen. Blakeney and maps of the area.
6. Typewritten text [of a letter to the press?] criticising the importation of timber from Canada for making wooden shoe soles during World War Two; [betw. 1939-1945].
7. Notes [by Cecil Aspinall-Oglander for his biography of Keyes?]; [1951?].
8. Notes, quotations, and extracts, some by Keyes; n.d.
9. Exhibition labels detached from their objects; n.d.