Keyes Papers. Vol. clxix. Clubs, institutions, and charities R-W; 1919-1941, n.d. Mostly printed.
1. Royal Academy of Arts. Table plan and menu for the annual dinner; 1931.
2. Royal Naval and Marine Orphan Home, Portsmouth. Laws booklet, bye-laws, annual report for 1928; 1924 – 1929.
3. Royal Naval Polo Association. Cheque stubs, umpire’s rule card, open letter to the Association from Keyes, membership forms; 20 May 1926 – 11 Jan. 1928, n.d.
4. Royal Sailors’ Home Club, Portsmouth. Rule book; n.d.
5. Seamen’s Hospital Society. Invitation to, and order of proceedings of, Court of Governors; 1930.
6. Shipwrecked Fishermen and Mariners’ Royal Benevolent Society. Appeals for funds, annual report for 1930, and quarterly statements of relief work; 1930-1932, n.d.
7. South Hants Polo Club. Programme for the Keyes Cup Tournament; 27 May 1931.
8. Star and Garter Home. Two issues of Star and Garter Magazine, annual report for 1930, and a brochure on the work of the organisation; 1931, n.d.
9. Submarine Old Comrades Association. Rulebook, subscription payment book, annual reports, minutes, and the constitution of the Australian branch; 1932 – Sept. 1933, n.d.
10. Veterans’ Association. ‘Rules and Regulations’; 1932.
11. War Seal Foundation. Particulars of the scheme and conditions for tenants; n.d.
12. Worshipful Company of Grocers. Annual dinner programme; 1935.