Keyes Papers. Vol. ccvi. Capt. C. B. Norman’s papers; 1915-1919, n.d.
1. Notes on Royal Navy ships named after the county of Kent or towns in Kent. Typewritten with MS annotations; n.d.
2. Notes on Royal Navy ships named after other counties and towns. Typewritten with MS annotations; n.d.
3. Notes for lists and printed calendar extracted from a newspaper giving significant dates in naval history for days in July and August; n.d.
4. Personal and family papers. Kennel Club receipt, notes entitled ‘War Services of the Normans’, calling card, correspondence; 1915-1919, n.d.
5. Dictionary of English, Italian, and French naval terms; n.d.