Keyes Papers. Vol. cxiv. Dardanelles Commission papers; 1916 – 6 June 1917, n.d.
1. The official remit of the Commission; 1916. Printed.
2. Requests for Keyes’s attendance to give evidence; 10 Feb. – 5 May 1917.
3. Evidence accumulated by Keyes in preparation for his appearance. Contains lists of questions sent to colleagues, with replies from Cdre Edwin Unwin, Cdr Carill-Worsley, Lt Figgins, Cdr J. D. Campbell, and Surgeon Duncan Lorimer; 4 Feb. – 6 June 1917.
4. Statements and documents from naval officers submitted to the Commission by Keyes. Includes statements by Capt. Lambart, Cdr Ashby, Capt. Fitzroy Talbot, Capt. Metcalfe, Cdr Gibson, Lt-Cdr Howard, Lt-Cdr Saunders, Capt. H. R. Godfrey, Cdr Ramsay, Cdr Somerville, Lt H. S. Bowlby, and Cdre Phillimore; 20 April – 5 May 1917, n.d. Partly printed.
5. Keyes’s statements submitted to the Commission and the text of his cross-examination; . Partly copies, partly printed.
6. Keyes’s written answers to written questions asked by the Commission; 10 May 1917, n.d.