Keyes Papers. Vol. clxviii. Clubs, institutions, and charities K-P; 1919-1941, n.d. Mostly printed.
1. Kandahar Club. The Kandahar Review, vol. 2, no. 1, and Kandahar Songs; 1929, n.d.
2. King George V Merchant Seamen’s Memorial Hospital, Malta. Report and Accounts; 1928.
3. King’s National Roll. Minutes and agendas, leaflets, Ministry of Labour papers relating to the scheme; 19 May 1936 – 27 May 1941. n.d. See also Add. 82398.
4. Navy League. ‘Facts and Figures’ leaflet; 1935.
5. Navy Peace Dinner Committee. Dinner invitation; 1919.
6. Navy Records Society. Pamphlet on the work of the society; .
7. New Zealand Sheepowners. Forms to be completed by injured seamen or their dependents for requesting financial assistance from the New Zealand Sheepowners; n.d.
8. Officers (Merchant Navy) Federation. Brochure on the work of the federation, n.d.
9. Officers’ Advisory Service. Booklet explaining the aims and purpose of the service; n.d.
10. Other Club. Rule booklets and membership lists, dinner invitation; 1937 – 1941.
11. Pitt Club. Membership lists, rules, dinner invitations; 1930 – 1933, n.d.